Summer is fast approaching, with the unofficial start being Memorial Day Weekend!
LawyerLine is more than just an answering service! While our representatives are trained to answer your calls and answer any questions to the best of our ability from your callers, we also offer many more features!
- Custom Intakes: As a standard on all calls, we get the names and phone numbers of every person we speak with. We can take a brief message if you prefer to keep things short and sweet, or we can go through your intake forms with clients. We are also more than happy to update the questions we ask as time goes on as well, whatever floats your boat!
- Scheduling Appointments: As long as we have access to your calendar, we can schedule initial consultations, scheduled call-backs with existing clients, and more!
- Payment Processing: We can also process payments online as well. We’re familiar with LawPay and other payment processing websites. Just let us know the consult fees and have us handle that for you!
- Translation Services: LawyerLine is proud to offer Spanish/English translation services! We have many bilingual representatives who are ready to help you broaden your clientele. We also have representatives fluent in French, Italian, and Tagalong!
This summer season, be sure to check in with your LawyerLine account manager to be sure that you are utilizing all the necessary services we have to offer so you can spend more time soaking up the sun – or give us a call at 800-380-3380 if you’re not yet using LawyerLine to talk about how we can help you make the most of your summer vacation.
One thing about having a law practice that might not be discussed that often is the ever-changing needs of client and case management.
As technology evolves, you might find that your current way of handling things may not be serving you as efficiently as it used to.
This is where CRM, or Customer Relationship Management, comes into play!
There are many different CRM softwares available, and LawyerLine is familiar with quite a few of them.
The first thing we’d recommend you to do is decide what specifically you need assistance with. There are many free or low-cost calendars available, such as Acuity or Calendly, if you feel that’s an area you’re needing a boost in.
If you find that you’re in need of a CRM software, please feel free to do some research. If you also find that you’re in need of a team to answer your calls, schedule consultations, provide English to Spanish/French translations, process payments, reach out to LawyerLine today!
LawyerLine is dedicated to assisting our clients with their law practice as much as we possibly can. In addition to the ability to handle calls 24/7, we also offer translation services (Spanish, French, Italian, and Tagalong) and payment processing.
A feature that is most common among our clients is working with their Customer Relationship Management software!
LawyerLine has experience with multiple CRM platforms, including but not limited to: Clio Manage, Clio Grow, FileVine, Calendly, Acuity, and more! Whether you choose to have our team schedule consultations, add notes from our calls to your client files, complete conflict of interest checks, or something else, LawyerLine is here to serve you and work with your CRM!
Happy February! In honor of February 14th being Valentine’s Day, we’re taking this month to share with you some love for LawyerLine!
At the end of last year, we sent out a survey to our LawyerLine clients to check in with them to see how we’re doing. We have open communication with our clients via email, but with the craziness of 2020 we especially wanted to make sure we were still meeting every need of our clients as the pandemic unfolded. We also wanted to ensure that we were doing everything we possibly can to support our clients.
- 96% of the respondents of the survey stated that they would recommend LawyerLine to a colleague.
- 100% of the respondents reported that they are satisfied with the response time from the administrative staff concerning updates to be made to call handling procedure
- Respondents stated:
- “The service has been great. The team always takes swift action to address our concerns”
- “Very happy with your service!”
- “My team does a great job”
- “Super pleased that I engaged your service. I’ll be exploring additional services at a later date!”
- “Everyone is so very helpful and flexible”
Serving our clients is the motivation for all of us working here at LawyerLine. We also prioritize teamwork. In light of the helpful and positive feedback we received from our clients, we also sent out a survey to our representatives. Our talented and hardworking LawyerLine team had a lot of love to give!
- “Everyone works great together as a team. It also gives me confidence for others working knowing that someone is always willing to help”.
- “I love our ability to answer calls 24 hours a day and the overall loyalty we have towards one another”
- “I love how quickly updates are done when we have new information to be added!”
- “I really like working here and feel appreciated. I like being a part of a company that prioritizes teamwork!”
- “LawyerLine is easily the best place I’ve worked for. It’s a breath of fresh air. I love the service we provide”
It warms our hearts to be able to cultivate a work environment that fosters teamwork and camaraderie among our representatives. This positive atmosphere is present in our calls with clients, and our attorney’s can see that.
There are many things to love this time of year, and LawyerLine is on all of our lists!!
Hello and welcome to LawyerLine’s Blog! We’re very excited to be sharing articles with you, as there is so much we cannot wait to talk to you about.
Lawyer.com as a whole was launched in 2009 as a matching service between Lawyers and Consumers, bridging the gap between attorneys and people in need of counsel. Lawyer.com launched LawyerLine a few years later! LawyerLine is a call-answering and work-flow management platform for lawyers that allows our representatives to help you help your clients better.
This allows you to better handle your caseload and pay more attention to your clients while we handle the scheduling, payment processing, call handling and more. LawyerLine has been providing assistance to attorneys for over eight years. Our team members have been trained to handle questions and concerns from attorney’s clients in over 140 practice areas.
Currently, we have clients in 35 states in the U.S. (and counting!) and also have clients in Canada. We’re proud to say that we’ve grown our client base by 300% within the last year and we continue to strive to provide our clients with the best service. The heaviness of this past year is not lost on us, and we are so humbled and honored to be able to provide a service for you that has become increasingly needed.
LawyerLine is designed to be completely customizable to fit your needs and your practice. Some attorneys have us handling their full potential client intake as well as processing payments for consultation fees and scheduling appointments, while others utilize our service to handle any overflow calls their in-house staff may not be available for.
Here at LawyerLine, we are dedicated to being a convenient and essential part of your practice. One of our top priorities is cultivating a strong relationship built on trust with all of you and with your clients. We handle thousands of calls every week, which has given us invaluable experience with assisting callers in any circumstance. It is our primary goal to provide a service that not only meets your needs, but helps you grow your practice. We are live 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including major holidays, to always be there for you.
Looking ahead, we will be writing posts on a monthly basis here to keep everyone updated on all things legal and LawyerLine! If you have any questions about our service, legal marketing, or anything else, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll write about it here! We hope you and your family had a safe and happy holiday season and we look forward to answering any questions you may have!