Having a good set of intake questions is very important! This makes all the difference of a lead having a seamless experience between speaking with one of our representatives and then with you.
Our LawyerLine representatives are trained to ask intake questions, schedule appointments, and process payments. With this in mind, how can you best utilize the intake process so you have everything you need for your consultation?
- Include all of the contact information needed for all parties involved (date of birth, mailing address, etc)
- Include all case-related information needed (such as upcoming court dates, any actions filed, etc)
- Include all practice area-related information needed. You may have different questions that you want asked to a criminal lead versus family law, etc.
- Any factors that would cause you to not want a consult scheduled (ex: the injury was ver 5 years ago, the charge is from a specific county, etc)
The above can be utilized even if scheduling a consultation isn’t on your radar. Your client’s intake can be seen as the first date in your relationship – you’re getting to know each other! As with any relationship, it’s important to have good communication and a solid foundation. Having a good intake allows us to assist you in building long-last relationships with your clients.
Happy March! With this month being a year of the COVID-19 pandemic, and the NBA not being as much of a staple for entertainment for sports-fanatics, I thought this month we’d have March Madness – LawyerLine Edition!
LawyerLine has grown in many ways since its birth. In our beginnings, we had a small team of less than 10 people answering for about fifty law firms across the country. In 2020 alone, we have seen 300% growth in both the amount of clients we answer for and the members we have in our team.
The one thing that has not changed in all of LawyerLine’s years is the quality of call handling. We pride ourselves in handling calls with the attention and compassion that your clients deserve.
LawyerLine has big ambitions for the future, as well! There are many projects in the works and in beta development that will make the already-amazing LawyerLine experience even brighter for all of our clients!
Leave a comment below if you have any suggestions for things we should look into developing, or if you have anything you would like to read about in a future blog post!
Happy February! In honor of February 14th being Valentine’s Day, we’re taking this month to share with you some love for LawyerLine!
At the end of last year, we sent out a survey to our LawyerLine clients to check in with them to see how we’re doing. We have open communication with our clients via email, but with the craziness of 2020 we especially wanted to make sure we were still meeting every need of our clients as the pandemic unfolded. We also wanted to ensure that we were doing everything we possibly can to support our clients.
- 96% of the respondents of the survey stated that they would recommend LawyerLine to a colleague.
- 100% of the respondents reported that they are satisfied with the response time from the administrative staff concerning updates to be made to call handling procedure
- Respondents stated:
- “The service has been great. The team always takes swift action to address our concerns”
- “Very happy with your service!”
- “My team does a great job”
- “Super pleased that I engaged your service. I’ll be exploring additional services at a later date!”
- “Everyone is so very helpful and flexible”
Serving our clients is the motivation for all of us working here at LawyerLine. We also prioritize teamwork. In light of the helpful and positive feedback we received from our clients, we also sent out a survey to our representatives. Our talented and hardworking LawyerLine team had a lot of love to give!
- “Everyone works great together as a team. It also gives me confidence for others working knowing that someone is always willing to help”.
- “I love our ability to answer calls 24 hours a day and the overall loyalty we have towards one another”
- “I love how quickly updates are done when we have new information to be added!”
- “I really like working here and feel appreciated. I like being a part of a company that prioritizes teamwork!”
- “LawyerLine is easily the best place I’ve worked for. It’s a breath of fresh air. I love the service we provide”
It warms our hearts to be able to cultivate a work environment that fosters teamwork and camaraderie among our representatives. This positive atmosphere is present in our calls with clients, and our attorney’s can see that.
There are many things to love this time of year, and LawyerLine is on all of our lists!!
Hello and welcome to LawyerLine’s Blog! We’re very excited to be sharing articles with you, as there is so much we cannot wait to talk to you about.
Lawyer.com as a whole was launched in 2009 as a matching service between Lawyers and Consumers, bridging the gap between attorneys and people in need of counsel. Lawyer.com launched LawyerLine a few years later! LawyerLine is a call-answering and work-flow management platform for lawyers that allows our representatives to help you help your clients better.
This allows you to better handle your caseload and pay more attention to your clients while we handle the scheduling, payment processing, call handling and more. LawyerLine has been providing assistance to attorneys for over eight years. Our team members have been trained to handle questions and concerns from attorney’s clients in over 140 practice areas.
Currently, we have clients in 35 states in the U.S. (and counting!) and also have clients in Canada. We’re proud to say that we’ve grown our client base by 300% within the last year and we continue to strive to provide our clients with the best service. The heaviness of this past year is not lost on us, and we are so humbled and honored to be able to provide a service for you that has become increasingly needed.
LawyerLine is designed to be completely customizable to fit your needs and your practice. Some attorneys have us handling their full potential client intake as well as processing payments for consultation fees and scheduling appointments, while others utilize our service to handle any overflow calls their in-house staff may not be available for.
Here at LawyerLine, we are dedicated to being a convenient and essential part of your practice. One of our top priorities is cultivating a strong relationship built on trust with all of you and with your clients. We handle thousands of calls every week, which has given us invaluable experience with assisting callers in any circumstance. It is our primary goal to provide a service that not only meets your needs, but helps you grow your practice. We are live 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including major holidays, to always be there for you.
Looking ahead, we will be writing posts on a monthly basis here to keep everyone updated on all things legal and LawyerLine! If you have any questions about our service, legal marketing, or anything else, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll write about it here! We hope you and your family had a safe and happy holiday season and we look forward to answering any questions you may have!